JALMC Worksite Wellness invites you to join us for the:
11th Annual Battle of the BulgeTM
Coming in January of 2002!
Battle of the Bulge 2001 is over! Congratulations to everyone who took part in this year's 'Battle, with special thanks to all the worksite captains who helped organize teams, reported weekly totals, answered lots of questions and much more. This year 1,060 people on 265 teams participated.
Battle of the Bulge 2002 is tentatively scheduled to run from January 4, 2002 to March 15, 2002. Final details will be sent out in early December of 2001. Worksites that participated in 'Battle 2001 will automatically be sent an information packet.
If you're interested in receiving an information packet for Battle of the Bulge 2002 e-mail your name and address to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick Helpful Facts:
- The "Battle" is open to employees of any area workplace.
- The competition is tentatively scheduled to run from January 4, 2002 to March 15, 2002 .
- Teams of four earn points by exercising and/or losing pounds. Weekly limits on each keep the competition healthy! Everyone gets team standings, health and fitness tips, prize announcements, and more in a weekly newsletter.
- Teams choose a team name - there will be prizes for the best, most creative ones! Everything is reported by team name, so individual weights are anonymous.
- Entry Fee is just $10.00 (tentative) per participant. Includes free trial memberships at local health clubs, cash and merchandise prizes, weekly news, and more.
- Prizes include:
- Weekly drawings and cash prizes for top teams.
- Trivia and Challenge drawings for cash & merchandise
- Other Prizes TBA! Many fun give-aways! Get fit and have fun!
"Fun!" "Motivating!" "Team-Building" "Great incentive to get fit!"
Updated March 23, 2001